Thursday, March 12, 2009

IC5

Slightly behind with this one! I've just been to the Inspirational blog and they are now on sketch 7.......more catching up to do now :)
Papers are very old K & Co, ribbon is grosgrain from Ribbon Oasis flowers are Prima and the gems are from my box.

The final two weren't made to challenges but I shall add them anyway :)
Pretty in Pink! I used my new Stampin Up roller for the first time to make this card and I am totally hooked. I can see most of my cards ending up with swirls on them :) I now need to get some more ink cartridges (I only have black and pink!) and some more wheels. The tiddly piece of DP is by My Minds Eye and the flutterby and flowers were freebies, again from the cover of a mag.

And last but not least.....

Image is by Penny Black, the pink card was from my scrap box and the flower is Prima.

Off to make some more now, see you soon!

PS I haven't forgotten about the blog candy.......I will sort it asap.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Fabulous cards Jackie. So sorry I haven't visited in a while....alot going on at the moment. Hope you're OK.