Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Seating plans

The week started brilliantly on Monday morning as I booked two local wedding fayres for October. I will do one and my mum and dad are going to do the other one for me.....it keeps them out of mischief and gives them something to do lol I'm tearing ahead with orders which have been collected so I'm dead chuffed with myself.

I've got two weddings at the same venue this weekend so have finished all the stationery. I really love my work and have met some of the nicest people ever. I've not had one bridezilla, they have all been gems. I did, however, have the most obnoxious, arrogant groom I have ever come across about 18 months ago! He was really horrid and his girlfriend was lovely and very embarrassed......the good news on that one is that I've never seen them since as they are not local. I couldn't figure out why on earth she was marrying him lol

Anyway, I digress, back to the seating plans etc

I really must think about getting a tripod for my camera. I have a back problem and lean slightly to the left so consequently I tend to take slightly wonky photos! Generally I can retake them once I've had a look but this one was actually collected before I had a look at the pics.

Right, this time I really am going to make tea, byeee :)

No comments: