Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged....

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago:
As well as running my own business I was doing a 'Helping in Schools' course which led to me being a Teaching Assistant for 7 years.
Five things on today's to-do list :

Make a 'teacher card (done-see below)
Take my Mum to her first ever craft show (and she spent £100 !),
take parents to Brodsworth Hall (a beautiful Victorian house in Yorkshire) for lunch,
make an exploding box (I've cut the layers and the lid so far!
Update blog (so far so good :))
Snacks I enjoy: Grapes and Chocolate, but I'm not really a snacky person
Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Look after my family, friends and buy Cornwall (my passion)
Five places I have lived:

Kirkintilloch, Scotland, Cyprus, France, Belgium, Germany

If you haven't already done this one, consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for looking.

No comments: