Sunday, November 08, 2009

Another quickie

This time the card is for the challenge on the Passion For Promarkers blog. the colour combo for this challenge are Grass and Canary.......not quite grass and a canary, more like a frog and a lily pad, boom boom :))

Materials: DewDrop Digi stamp, Sizzix frog, Promarkers, papers - My Mind's Eye, googly eyes, Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis,
buttons from stash, sentiment - pc


I loved this image and it screamed Sizzix frog at me!! The image is part of a flower set sent to me a couple of weeks ago by Nikki from DewDrop Craftz and is one of the new
Digiz sets recently added to the site. Don't forget to check out the new challenge which goes up on Tuesday.

I don't usually get involved with controversy on my blog but this evening just made my blood pressure rise somewhat! Was Mr Cowell unfair this evening? I think so, I certainly don't think Lucie deserved to go at all, I think she has a lovely voice, has been consistent all the way through and seems to be a really nice girl and that's all I will say, read into it what you will LOL. I shouldn't even have an opinion as I'm one of the ones who don't vote until the final :( I love young Joe and Olly though :)

That's it, I'm down off my soap box now so onto a brighter note......my dear, darling beloved hubby has only gone and booked to take us back to New York in March :) We found when we went this year the three days just wasn't long enough to see what we wanted to see (DD could've spent three days in Macy's if I'd let her!) so we are going again at the end of March but this time we are going for FIVE days.....woo hoo!!

Right o, I have some work to finish before I hit the sack so I will see you soon. Sleep tight and thanks for looking. xx

No comments: