Friday, November 13, 2009

Passion for

Promarkers sketch #25

I decided all of a sudden this morning that I needed to make a red and white card........and ended up making three. I really like all three of them especially the second one below so I might just have to use it for my own Christmas cards. I was going to use a few which had been left over from last year but I think I may have changed my mind....woman's perogative? :))

Materials: image rubber stamp - Pink Cat Studio, Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon - Ribbon Oasis, gems - Papermania, Promarkers

Materials: images - Pink Petticoat, Sakura Glaze and glitter pens, buttons and thread from stash

Aren't these little penguins just the cutest? They are the newest designs by Liz from Pink Petticoat........well done Liz, I love 'em and the Sakura black Glaze pen is just perfect for colouring their little bods!!


No comments: