Friday, November 13, 2009

Mojo Monday

Another quick card which was part of an order, this it's an engagement card. My friend Jo came over on Monday and gave me a couple of sheets of SU paper and it is absolutely stunning! I think I may just have to invest in that when I next order ;) Very occasionally I cut into a sheet of paper when I first got it and this was one of those occasions, it just screamed at me to be used. For information purposes only.....the other sheet and the rest of this one will not now see the light of day for a while lol

Materials: SU paper- Bride (117991), silver mirror card, Sizzix champagne flutes, MS punch, flat backed crystals, white organza ribbon

The exploding box is part of the same order.

Materials: Papers - Making Memories and My Mind's Eye, ribbons - Ribbon Oasis, everything else from stash

Thanks for looking.

No comments: