Friday, November 07, 2008

DCM

I'm cookin' with gas again now and getting on really well with Christmas stuff (thanks to all the challenges :))
The DCM Dare this week is a sponsored dare so all the more reason to take part. (I didn't do last weeks as we don't 'do' Hallween!) So.........This week its Jozza's turn for the Dare and as its Fireworks week here in the UK she has gone all sparkly - so the brief was lots of bling!!
I also 'borrowed' the sketch from Kathy's blog to do the dare.

This card was made just using off cuts of vellum from one of my DT kits from Debbi Moore. The scalloped circle was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and inked with a pale blue chalk ink pad, the snowman is Cuttlebug too and the diamantes are from my stash.

Thanks Kathy :))

8 comments:

Phree said...

Fab Christmas card, your little snowman is so cute.

Phree said...

Fab Christmas card, your little snowman is so cute.

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the take on the sketch and the card. pascale :)

Kathy said...

oh this is lovely Jackie - you've made my sketch look soooo pretty by using the vellum - it looks really lovely and Christmassy

SueH said...

The bling looks great on your card Jackie and the vellum and papers are perfect, especially that dark Blue. It looks so ‘cool’.

Ellen said...

nice layering and colours I love blue christmassy cards.
cute little snowman

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful Christmas card!

Jozza said...

This card is gorgeous! Great use of Kathy's sketch too. Love the little snowman. x