Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thank You

Although I have been AWOL again this week I would like to say a humungus thank you to all the lovely people in Blog land who still keep paying me a visit and leaving me wonderful comments. I've also received a wonderful award from three special ladies and am so chuffed...........I've never been given one award by three people before!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger’s aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I would like to say thank you to

Beryl

Sheila (aka manic stamper) (which is fab because I've been in awe of Sheila's work for years :))

Carol

I am going to take the easy option now as I don't think I can narrow it down to just eight bloggers! If you read my blog and would like the award then please help yourself, you deserve it!


I was also given this award by my friend Andrea back in about September and forgot to blog it.........thank you very much matey!

To pass on The Wylde Women Award, the rules are:-
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it’s up to you! Make sure you link to their site on your post.
2. Link back to
Tammy's blog (the originator of the Award).The purpose of the Award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things, and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I hope you're sitting comfortably because I'm now going to blog this weeks work ;)


ttfn

No comments: