Friday, November 07, 2008

Last one.....

....for this evening, it's bed time :) Just two more quick cards and a bracelet I made last week.

They don't come much quicker than this one :) A Cuttlebug embossed tree which has been 'stickled' in gold, threaded with teal ribbon and mounted onto green card and voila, a Christmas card!
I've got quite a few Christmas images ready stamped and this was one of them. I've glittered the roof, trees and ground and just dusted the sky with pale blue chalk (although it isn't showing) The stamp is from Rubadubadoo (I can never spell that and can't be bothered to check), dark blue paper is frm Debbi Moore, light blue is from the Blue Christmas by Anita's, the ribbon is probably from Ribbon Oasis, not sure where the minute buttons are from and the snowflakes are Cuttlebug. This card fits with a challenge on Christmas Cards All Year Round blog.
The bracelet hasn't photographed very well but it is really pretty in real life. It's made from size 11 silver lined Miyuki Delicas and amethyst faceted beads. It was supposed to be black and gold but I forgot to take my black beads :) I shall make that one tomorrow evening while I'm watching Strictly.
Thanks for looking, sleep tight. x

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great creations, Jackie!!!

Debbie said...

Really beautiful cards Jackie and the braclet is stunning...you are clever. Debbie x

Lisa Fulmer said...

nice - I really like the diagonal framing.