Friday, February 19, 2010

Goodbye, farewell!

The following card has been made for the final DewDrop Craftz challenge. Nikki has decided to pull the challenges as we weren't getting many entrants. I can understand it from both sides as I know that time is a great issue.......or lack of it. I have only had time this week to take part in one of my usual challenges as I'm really busy with stationery orders. The only cards I've made are my DT cards and I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this one! Details can be seen on the Challenge me blog.
Now onto my card....
The challenge this week was 'time' to be interpreted as you wish. I chose to make mine 'Party time'
and used one of the bee images by Tasha 

 

The bee is coloured with Sakura Glaze pens and he has a lovely sheen to him which the camera hasn't picked up. The image and freebie farame are both from DewDrop, the papers are left from other projects and I was very brave and hand wrote the greeting (only because I cut my circles and then realised that I didn't have the rub on I wanted!


Other news from DewDrop is the new Cougar which is now in stock (along with some wonderful storage trolleys. I mentioned it the other day but didn't have a piccie of it...........well now I have :)
 
 I have tried to get a sample to use for my DT cards but Nikki just isn't having any lol

Thanks for looking in and I really hope you can us in our last challenge.

No comments: