Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Busy little bee

and it's been a really good day for staying all warm and cosy in my craft room, why.......:)

My daft youngest showing off her sexy wellies lol. I was so surprised when it started snowing again this afternoon. It's stopped now so hopefull it will soon disappear.
So today I have made:

a commissioned birthday card
 
 
The small book sits in the pocket on the front of the card and contains a couple of colouring plane pictures and a set of instructions as to how to make a paper aeroplane! 
The numbers are hand cut from DCWV papers
planes are peel offs on acetate
sentiment is a Papermania rub on
image is from a free colouring site
ribbon from stash

wedding invitations
a couple of samples
and a couple of DT cards. I've also just got to finish a couple of extra invitations for an order and tomorrow I'm playing with beads :).

Sleep tight!

No comments: