Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A New Challenge

......has been posted on the DewDrop Craftz Challenge Me blog with the theme being !It's All About Love!. This is what Nikki has to say "This can be interpreted in any way you see fit.. great for Valentines Day - or just for saying it to a friend who you want to show you care.."
I chose to use one of the flower stamps as I'm in the process of making Mother's Day cards and I think a rose is a flower of love! 
Materials: papers are from my scrap box, image - flower set by Jane coloured with Prismas and Sansador, sentiment - Patti Picklicious, 
MS punch, Nesties, pearls and lace from stash
 
This card is definitely all about love :)
Materials: papers - My Mind's Eye and Stampin Up, image is a rubber stamp from DewDrop Craftz which is soon to be turned into a digi stamp, sentiment - Crate rub on, Promarkers, everything else from stash.

TFL

No comments: