Thursday, February 11, 2010

DewDrop Digiz

I've made another couple of cards today with some new digiz from Nikki at DewDrop Craftz The newly released bee image can be found here 

 
and the bride and groom will be released shortly

 
I also managed a couple more hat and scarf sets this week (well 8 actually!) so they were sent down to the Kids Co earlier this week :)
There are actually four pink and four green, I just couldn't lay them out well enough to take a picture. I am becoming more passionate about this charity by the day and knowing that we can make a small difference in a child's life gives me a good feeling. I am still looking for knitters who can knit to a decent standard (sorry to be picky) and for donations of wool, even just the odd ball can help. Unfortunately I won't be able to pay the knitters but I can supply some wool and a pattern so all you will need is time and the needles. Once the OWOH challenge has finished on Monday I will be making this post or a similar one a sticky at the top of my blog.

Take care and thanks for looking.

No comments: