Sunday, January 28, 2007

New cards




I have spent the last few days playing, well making cards to fill my box if the truth were known. I sold quite a few birthday cards in the run up to Christmas and thought it was about time I did something about it.
Three of the ones I made today are suitable for a ne challenge set by Carolyn on CBC. We had to use a stamped image, some ribbon and one other type of embellishment. These are my 3 which I thought fitted the bill.

I tend not to use many stamped images as I'm never quite sure what I should do with them. You look around the web and see all the fab cards made with inked backgrounds etc and they make mine look boring. I have decided though that we all have to start somewhere so now I feel a bit better about showing them.

Another thing I would like to learn is how to add other people and counters and other posh bits to my blog. I suppose things like that will come when some either shows me (several times) or writes an idiots guide.

Before I go and iron school uniforms, I would just like to say a special thank you to Kathy for leaving the lovely comment on my blog. :)

Till next time..............................


No comments: