Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Father's Day...

isn't for another month (19th June in the UK) but I have to fit cards in between orders :) I have actually made more than this but it looks as though I have forgotten to photograph them before they went out for sale!! Ho hum.

 All papers are from Funky Hand.

 Papers from Funky Hand again, sentiment from Craftwork Cards, image from a magazine.
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers, paper is 'Mistletoe' from a Christmas pad by Blonde Moments, scallop frame is from Craftwork Cards and the sentiment is computer generated.
 Papers are from the Love Love Love download and the image is from the Colour Me Happy cd, both from Funky Hand.
 Image from Karen's Doodles. Charms, buttons and ribbon from my craft stock.
 Papers and sentiment are from Cfraft The Year Away cd by Funky Hand, Card Candy is from Craftwork Cards and the image is a clear stamp by Imaginesce.
 Image is by Pollycraft and papers and sentiment are again by Funky Hand.
 Heart paper is by Pink Petticoat and everything else is from my stash.
 The image is from Digistamp Boutique and I'm not sure what the papers are as they were in my 'offcuts' box with the name bit cut off :)
 Image is one of the new Tatty Teddy stamps by Papermania, papers are more off cuts by Funky Hand, sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: