Friday, July 13, 2012

Funky Friday

I'm playing a little bit of catch up now having just spent a wonderful relaxing week in Cornwall (although it seems a long time ago) and we just got back last night. We were very lucky with the weather. We only had one really sunny day but we only had the rain overnight on Friday so we managed to get out and about every day, except for Monday when I stayed in to catch up with my accounts (sad or what!) This was last years accounts though so you can see why I had to get them done lol.


Anyway, on with my Funky Friday card.

The papers, Hey There Baby and Hey Baby Girl, and the images which are both digistamps on the cd, are all taken from the new Funky Hand cd, Wishes and Kisses and I just added a little bow to the hot water bottle and some pink pearls to the corners.


Don't forget that the Get Funky! challenge finishes today and the new one starts on Sunday with me as the host for July. I look forward to having you join in with us.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: