Monday, November 16, 2015

Remember me?

Gosh it has been so long since I was last here, so what have I been up to? Well I'm still making lots of stationery and samples, on the day goodies for a local hotel ( place cards, post box etc), I'm still a member of the Kanban Design Team for Aspire Crafts and am still thoroughly enjoying it, making commissioned cards and jewellery and looking after my gorgeous grandson when my daughter is at work. And I've been on holiday too!! Oh and occasionally I do housework lol 

I will update as often as I can, I think I have hundreds of cards I could show from this year alone but I won't....not all today anyway ;) We have had some fabulous kits from Kanban and there have been quite a few this year. I really enjoying making samples which are shown on Create and Craft.tv when the kits are demoed, certain shows are broadcast simultaneously to Create and Craft.com in America too.

Here are a few pictures from the Pretty In Lace kit



I'm really surprised to say that this kit is still available from Create and Craft on Flexipay!   

It's mine and hubby's wedding anniversary next Friday and I have decided to give away a tiara cos I'm feeling generous so if you or anyone you know is getting married this is what you could win :)
 It measures 5cm at the highest point at the front.
It is brand new and unused, I've just decided to give one away as I've decided to discontinue my tiaras as I'm too busy with stationery now. If you decide to enter on Facebook at Party Nights Creations please like and share my page. 
 Thanks for dropping by, back soon xx

No comments: