Sunday, August 19, 2007

Catch up

I thought last night that I had better make a start on the challenges from Just Bex which I had missed by going on holiday. The evening started off well and I looked forward to the peace as DH trundled off to work and the kids to their rooms however this wasn't to be! It turned out to be an absolute emotional rollercoaster of an evening and at 10.30pm I realised I hadn't even thought about the challenges let alone done any. I'd printed all the challenges off earlier so I just pulled out a sheet of paper and this is what it was:
August Challenge 4-Tantalising Tangerine
Now Orange is not a colour I tend to craft with but rename it Tantalising Tangerine and it takes on a whole new personna :wink: Your challenge is to create a card using an Orange colour scheme

It isn't a colour I think of using but I do like this card so it could become fairly popular in my 'repetoire'. :)

All paper is Je Taime by Minds Eye, flowers are Papermania, embossing plate is Cuttlebug and brad is Doodlebug.

Back later with some more!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely zingy card Jackie

Shannon McGann said...

I love this card. You're right - "tantalizing tangerine" sounds so yummy! Beautiful job!