Monday, March 24, 2008

Check this out...

I found two new blogs the other day. I can't remember how I came across Jennifer's but I'm glad I did because her work is just lovely. I came across Taylor's blog through Jennifer and her work is just gorgeous too! Thank you so much for sharing ladies, I shall revisit often.


Taylor has a template challenge on her blog and as I need some cards for April birthdays and my stock box, I thought I would give it a go.


and here is my card.

It also fits one of the challenges on Just Bex set by Lis.

Get Stuck In Now there's no excuses for most of you for this challenge Lots of you have been mentioning having this weekend off and soooooo many of you have been boasting on here about all the new stash you've been buying lately So this challenge should be quite simple really, although maybe not for some of you paper strokers.........you know who you are !!!! Simply make anything, but it has to be using your most recent stash.....that means cutting into those new papers girls.

It also fits in with Bea's blog candy shout. She wanted cards with pink on them to celebrate reaching 50,000 visitors.........what a fab achievement.

I used the brown flower and pink paper from my new Basic Grey Sugared pad (I love it) which I bought last week :) Other bits are: cupcake from Pink Petticoat which I have glittered and layered with foam pads, and pink ribbon from Ribon Oasis.

Off to make another couple now then I need to do a couple of bits on my web site before the decorating resumes!!!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a great card Jackie (just saw it on JB and came on here for a further nose) - I love the template (might try and do something for that)

Jennifer Buck said...

Very pretty! I am on a mission to find this paper! So cute! love that cupcake! Take care! :)

Taylor said...

So cute! Thanks for playing my cupcake sketch challenge! I love the cupcake image you used!