Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding fayres

Just thought I would let you know that I am still around! We have finished decorating the bungalow apart from the odd touch up once the furniture is in. My brother is in the process of fitting a new kitchen so as there isn't anything for me to do I have the day (well most of it) off to catch up with some of my work. I'm going over this evening with DH.....he is putting the curtain rails and blinds up and I'm going to vacuum through and wash the floors ready for the carpets being fitted tomorrow. They're not moving in until next Thursday as Dad has his stitches and clips out on Wednesday and he wants to stay with the nurse who has dressed it etc.

So, in between all this I've done a couple of wedding fayre and made some DT cards and made a necklace and........not done any hw though lol.

 This picture is of last week's table, I haven't taken this week's off the camera yet.
Thanks for looking, back soon.

No comments: