Sunday, August 08, 2010

Challenge #77

It's my turn this month to set the challenges on Rosie D's blog and for my first one I have chosen "More than one fold" however if possible I would like something a bit more challenging than an easel card. I love making them as much as everyone but decided for this challenge I would make a card with six folds!!! so I made a tri shutter card.

I will be offering a couple of prizes this month but will do it at the end the end of the month from a combination of both challenges.  

I chose to make a card with six folds.......ok, it sounds great but it isn't, I chose to make a tri shutter card :)

I hope you can make the time to join us for this challenge. Take a look at the inspirational work by my fab team mates and don't forget to leave us a comment so we can come and take a look at your work.

Good luck!

No comments: