Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today's offerings

I decided last week to take a stock of my card stand and make a list of which occasions were missing and I could have almost written the list on a loo roll!!! Today I decided to take a bit of time to make a start on the list by just making a couple for each occasion so at least there was something on the stand. I actually started yesterday afternoon but a friend bought one of the one and a half cards I made, I had to finish it off whilst she had a cuppa lol but I can't show that one as it is my April Dt card for Funky Hand.



Papers - Dreams Come True cd from Funky Hand, Pink Petticoat and Papermania
Sentiment labels - Craftwork Cards
Image - The DigiStamp Boutique
Promarkers
Prima flowers
Nesties
Buttons and ribbon from stash

As I din't have the time yesterday to update my blog I thought I would add the completed work onto the end of this post.

 Paper is from the super Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand, (a range of 26 spotty papers in all the colours of the rainbow-and then some....and all this for just £3.49), I can't remember where the pyramage image was from but it was part of a mag comp runner up prize a couple of years ago, sentiments are generated on the laptop and everything else is from my stock.


My customers were very pleased with the commissions :)

Off to bed now, thanks for dropping by.

No comments: