Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A couple of quick makes

A male 50th and a wedding card.

All papers are from the Colour Me Happy cd by Funky Hand. The numbers are hand cut using wooden letters as templates (and scissors ;)) and I used Nesties for the circles and a Sizzix thin die for the corners. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards

The wedding card is another commissioned card made at the end of last week
This card was made using patterned card from my 'scrap' drawer, paper flowers, ribbon from stock and another Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I ran out of time again last week as I had a wedding fayre on Sunday and I always seem to end up with loads to do. My next one is coming up in June and I plan to be ready in plenty of time..........well that's the plan :))

Thanks for looking.

No comments: