Sunday, July 31, 2011

The wedding..

this afternoon was just fab, hard work but very enjoyable. I had been invited to the evening 'do' but hubby is working and I'm shattered after another 90 hour week so I am sat watching Casualty! I did stay for the ceremony though and it was lovely and I felt so priviledged that I was allowed to share the day. Although I have 'done' plenty of gay weddings the orders have come through the web site and have been all over the country so this was the first time I have had the chance to be a part of a civil partnership ceremony. I love the term 'Life partner', it sounds so much more romantic than husband and wife :)

So onto the room.......before

 and after
 This is the card I made them using images from Pink Petticoat and the colour scheme of the day.

My clients were really pleased with the end result and said I had done an 'amazing job'. The result....3 happy bunnies!!

And this is what I was doing at 8 o'clock this morning!!
It started life the same as this one but black
I took it off the comb and glued it onto a silver tiara band then added pink and more black feathers and added a centre piece using pink feathers and diamantes.

Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it.

No comments: