Monday, February 20, 2012

Football crazy!

Hi, I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. We whizzed down to Somerset on Saturday, met up with Hubby's Mum, brother and sister in law and sister for a fabulous meal and came home yesterday. I've just thought, I've spent approximately 8 hours on a train and over an hour on a bus!!
My son in law celebrated his 40th birthday on Friday. He is Liverpool FC daft so of course I have to make his cards in red and white (I keep them all in a folder on my lap top so I remember what I've made him in previous years lol,)
So anyway, onto the cards.....the first one is off hubby and myself.

 and this one is from my kids.
All papers are from Pink Petticoat, (but from my scrap box
Image is from Bugaboo stamps a long time ago (I think)
Coloured with Promarkers
Numbers are hand cut using large wooden letters as templates
Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards
Die cut beer glass is cut using a Quickutz die (now Lifestyle Crafts
Ribbon is from my box
I now have to make a bracelet and 18th birthday card for DD2 to give to her friend tomorrow, fill some favour boxes and bring out guest name tags for the favours. 
Back tomorrow, take care.

No comments: