Thursday, May 03, 2012

Kanban Thursday...

...is nearly over and I've forgotten to schedule my post, what a muppet!!


I really enjoyed making the cards for this week apart from when it came to taking the photos (which I will explain at the end)


 Materials used
PCT2355 Meadow Frames - sentiment tag on card
PCT1950 Chelsea Elements - roses
PCt1955 Beautiful Birds - toppers
CRD1504 Bird cages on Driftwood
GEM 3mm Bling
Gold Mirri card
Pink Pearlscent card
Paper string
Flat packed gift box of your choice



This is the card I had the photo problems with. It didn't matter which angle I took the photo, from because of the acetate because of the acetate it just made the image look blurred.


Anyway, onto the Materials used
Pale lilac/pink card
CRD1796 Floral stripe - Turquoise
PCT2299 Farfalla & Vespa frames and sentiment
ACE2307 Farfalla & Vespa 3D acetate
PRL 5mm Blue Pearls


Thanks for looking and I hope you like my 'creations' for this week :)

3 comments:

Beryl said...

The box is beautifully decorated p love those birfs. It's such a pity the acetate made the image look blurred. I bet some cmaera buff knows a way round it. It's still a lovely card though -blurry scooter or not.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

I love your creations Jackie! Absolutely gorgeous!
xx

Fran said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie xx