Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kathy's Waffle....

...Sketch File has a fabulous sketch on the blog at the moment which I think could be termed "simple but effective" and I love it. I sat down to make my first DT card and made 4 :)

Here is the sketch and two of my cards


 I've used white pearlescent card backed onto silver (which looks black in the photo), Doodlebug Page Frill and the image and sentiment from The Digi Stamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers.
Ingredients used on this card are: image - Pink Petticoat which as been coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto a Nellie Stellen scalloped rectangle die cut, The butterfly was cut from vellum using a Memory Box die and and then mounted onto a gold ribbon frill. I shall enter this into the Daring Cardmakers Challenge for this week which is 


This week your challenge is:
The 'Frill' Of It All
I would like you to incorporate some kind of frill on your card. It could be a frilly embellishment or background or maybe a stamp you have that would work. Anything that's fun and frilly!

Thanks for looking :) xx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi, It's me, popping round the waffle sketch DT blogs. Loads of lovely cards on your blog and I see you are a WOYWWer too, so I will have to try and pop by on a Wednesday to see what you've been up to.

** Kate **