Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Kanban Crafty Challenge

is alive and kicking folks and can be found on the Kanban Craft's Blog :)

I need to apologise too for my late post.....we are having serious internet problems at the mo, I reckon in the last week we have lost over 50 hours of internet, it just drops out and out it stays!!! I am not a happy bunny so I hope they get it sorted pretty sharpish! (so there)

So yes, right, here we go........

Welcome everyone 
to the

'KANBAN CRAFTS CHALLENGE'

Challenge #1

The theme for the first challenge is
'ANYTHING GOES'
You have a free hand on this one but the main feature of your entry must be Kanban.
The Prize
A Kanban Goodie bag

and my card
KB164
6 x 6 white card blank
A4MRSI Silver Mirri card
901527 Celebrations topper
Bling Gem 5mm – AB
Bling Gem 3mm – Hot Pink

I think there may be a slight Kanban overload this week as I made quite a few cards last week and have them all stacked up and raring to be posted.

Don't forget to join in our lovely challenge this month and leave us a message so we can come and have a look. It's also worth dropping by the blog too, there is some fab inspiration over there!

Right o, I will be back later with another card challenge so please do try to pop by.
See you later! xx

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ohhhh this card is warm and inviting. Great art.
Nicole/Beadwright

Juls said...

Fab to des over Kanban have a challenge blog, love your card, the soft pinks are just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Fran said...

Gorgeous card xxx

kingsharon1967 said...

Gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the pale pink...beautiful xxx