Saturday, March 16, 2013

Funky Friday

Please forgive the lateness of my last two posts, I have this awful cough left over from my 'man flu ; )' and I think I may have pulled a muscle in my side as it is agony! Every time I move in the wrong direction and catch it I could scream.

My Funky Friday card had to be done too so I had to cast my pain aside and catch up with my Funky Hand DT card and also I've made samples for a couple of new downloads.

I'm still on my mission to use up my off cuts and managed to use a couple on this card. The image is the Star Cake available from the Funky Hand web site for just £1.49 and the backing papers are from the Stylish Tree collection from the O Come All Ye Crafters downloads, the piece of red striped paper is from a freebie from April 2012 and gold Card Candi which is available from Funky Hand too.

There are some fabulous new downloads coming from Anice's fair hands in the next couple of weeks and of course, the DT get to play with them before anyone else :)
Here is just a little peep at one of them
Now how cool is that?

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments: