Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Challenge

Well I have had another busy week with samples for wedding invitations. One has even gone to Malta! PN goes international! I have also done my February cards for the birthday club I am involved in. Obviously I can't show them just incase the people concerned happen to stumble across my blog. I did this one from the latest CBC template challenge as it is my sister in law's birthday on Thursday.


















I have volunteered to do a challenge on CBC so I have decided to do Mother's Day cards but using shades of one colour only. Papers, writing, everything must all be shades of the same colour. I have done a few sample cards to show what I mean. They are simple so hopefully people will take up my challenge.


Shades of pink



I have some more cards to upload but Blogger is playing silly b****rs at the moment and won't let me. I have another for my challenge and a couple I've done for Carolyn's new Black and White stamping challenge. I'll have to come back later and do them.

And last but not least, the bestest news of all....................my darling DH is buying me a Robo for my birthday. :)) (biiiiiiig smiles) He asked me if I fancied going away for the weekend, and I said yes but at the moment I would rather have a Robo. He then confessed that he planned to buy me one anyway. Not long to wait now.

See you later..................

No comments: