Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hang up your stockings!!

This week's Little Extra theme is:
"Hang Up Your Stockings"Obviously we mean the stockings we put out in the hope that Father Christmas will pay us a visit and fill them with little treats (not your fishnets and suspenders!).Maybe you're in a part of the world that has a different custom, for instance in some countries the children put their shoes on the windowsill rather than hang up stockings. Whatever you do, we'd love to hear about your traditions as well as seeing your cards, so please tell us a little about how you celebrate Christmas in your country and in your home.

Here is my card


The papers are Season of Joy by Scrapworks and they are lovely! The papers, white and burgundy card and the spotty ribbon were all part of my latest kit from Scrummy Stash Cafe brads and frame were from stash and the stocking is cut in Vivelle using a Sizzlit die.

I have also made two more wedding invitations this morning (for one of my brides who forgot to invite someone to the wedding) and a little prezzie!

I am making headway with the jewellery so I shall get back to it.

Thanks for looking in again. xx

11 comments:

Rika said...

Great card!

Rainbow Lady said...

Lovely card unusual.
Love Cynthia x

Andrea, said...

great card, the stocking is so cute

Juliet said...

I agree those papers are scrummy and I love the detail on your card.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous.
I sooooo don't need any more Christmas paper but am very tempted by the tree one....it's yummy.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy funky love it ,Dawnx

Annie said...

such an unusual stocking card and such a cute little stocking - it would have to be a small expensive pressie to fit in that one!

Deb said...

Great card Jackie, love the stocking!
Thank you so much for my little pressie, it arrived yesterday pm! I love it, have posted a pic on my blog!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fab card :)

Unknown said...

I love this fabric stocking - brilliant! Lol x

debby4000 said...

Great card love the papers.