Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been tagged....

..........by Jo. (I think I'm just avoiding work LOL)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, don't know what it's like though. We bought it in the January sales and it ain't up yet!!
3. When do you put up the tree? usually about th 15th of the month. I'll do it tomorrow while I'm watching Strictly (sad or what!)
4. When do you take the tree down? asap. (I have been known to take it down on New Year's Day!5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favourite gift received as a child? can't remember, but I always loved jigsaws (still do)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no
8. Hardest person to buy for? it's a toss up between my dad and my 19 year old son.
9. Easiest person to buy for? youngest daughter
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? an iron-don't say a word!!
11. Mail or email? definitely mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? no set time-if I see something during the year I buy it
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? M & S iced madeira cake!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night (it's just come on the radio!)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? home on Christmas day and at mum and dad's for Boxing day as it's dad's birthday.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? erm.........I think so
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas day morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the rotten weather
23. Best thing about Christmas? seeing the kid's faces and spending the day together.

If you read this and fancy doing it, consider yourself tagged. Please leave me a message so I can read your answers!

No comments: