Monday, December 31, 2007

I wandered lonely...........

..............well not quite a host of daffodils, but look what I found yesterday!

I went out to the bin yesterday and found this solitary daffodil. I have never known a daff to flower in December!

These are the last three new year cards I made yesterday.




DH is working at a local hotel tonight and I'm going with him. I'm not very keen on New Years Eve for some reason (probably because I did bar work for about 20 years!) but this isn't too bad as we have a room booked. As soon as he has done Auld Lang Syne, I'm off to bed with my book :) When we get back tomorrow I have my craft room to sort. DH put me some shelves up yesterday and has destroyed my room! I will take photos befor I start :) When I've done I have to start on some new wedding invitations for a magazine advert.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe new year.

2 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I love daffodils, how sweet to have them already.
Happy New Year.

mum-on-the-run said...

Happy New Year Jackie :)

Can't believe the daff!! Great cards, love the way you used the positive and negative images. I really should get my robo out more, LOL!!