Thursday, December 20, 2007

So much to do.............

............and so little time!

Today the fun begins. I've been so busy over the last few weeks that I'm now having to play catch up. Not nice crafty things though..........boring mundane things like cleaning windows, house etc :(

I finished my last Christmas card/jewellery order yesterday and took great delight in putting what's left of my Christmas stash away for the third time. The phone rang about half past seven last night and it was a panic order from a lady who had forgotten to get Christmas cards for her grand children and great niece. The only problem was that she needed one for today as it has to go to Dorset by post! Anyway, I managed to get them done last night and will deliver them today.



I finally got around to making our own Christmas cards yesterday morning too. Well I actually started them on Tuesday evening at 11.30 and finally gave up at 2.30 yesterday morning so I could get some sleep. I got up again at 7 am and managed to get them finished, written and posted. I challenged myself just to use what was on my table (scaps of paper, free papers etc) and was pleased when I actually managed it!!
I'm off to get dressed now as I have an appointment to have blood taken!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely cards, Jackie, and well done for getting your own done - it's surprising what you can do with the bits that are out (I did the same yesterday for some last-minute cards)