Friday, November 14, 2008

The Daring Mrs B

I was going to post these yesterday but it turned out to be a rather strange day. I was working away like billy o when I got a phone call from my friend saying that her hairdresser was going home poorly and could I go and watch the shop as she was at college. I chucked a load of work in my bag, got changed and toddled off and it was nearly 4.30 when I got home. I managed to get some jewellery priced and inserts folded though and got a few funny looks from people who came in to make appointments and I had to rummage under all my stuff to find the appointment book ;)

After tea I decided it was time to do 'that job', yes you've guessed it, 'inserting', bagging and pricing the cards I had made so far. I hate that job, it's takes hours. So by the time I had finished that and sorting out the gaps and what was going to which shop, it was 12.40 and I just couldn't be bothered to blog!!

Kathy from The Daring Cardmakers has set up a new Sketch File for her, yes you've guessed it........sketches and this is the latest one to be added.

I found it yesterday morning whilst I was having a nosey at Kathy's Waffle and whizzed off a few simple cards straight away.

This was a really quick card, not brilliant but quick :) More of those rub ons and a sentiment which was on my desk. Then I got a bit more adventurous!Snowman was from my RAK pack from a while ago, paper is from Lilli of the Valley and the silver dots are Jingle Bells from Craftwork Cards.

Another rub on for this card and a strip of Blonde Moments paper which was also on my desk. The dots this time are Vintage Berries, again from Craftwork Cards.


This is something I do very rarely...........decoupage! However, I got an email yesterday morning from Cuddly Buddly with their new products and this was one of them and I just had to have him! He is just so damn cute all I did was add some Stickles to the snow and hat brims. The dots are Jingle Bells as before.

So there we have it, one sketch and four very different cards, thanks Kathy. So now it's back to the onslaught of making more mess on my table...........sorry, I mean more Christmas cards :) I haven't even started on my own yet and I need to make some special ones as I'm doing a jewellery party on 27 th.

TFL

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! That is an impressive pile of cards you've got there! They look great, I love the way you've made them look so different while keeping to the basic sketch - Clever Jackie.

And as for leading you astray with my post about the new BF kit......

Buy it, you need it, it's GORGEOUS!