Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last week I......

.......was bloomin busy as usual :) I had a jewellery party on Thursday and had to up my stock level a bit so this is what I came up with (please excuse the ropey photos-I just cannot get the hang of photographing jewellery!).........
This necklace was ordered by a lady who couldn't make it to the party.


My first magnetic necklace. It is lilac iridescent and white hematite beads with silver plated findings!
This bracelet is made from silver lined Myuki 2mm seed beads and amthyst Czech crystals.

This bracelet is made using white magnetic Hematite beads and white pearls. It is finished with a sterling silver clasp.
Another magnetic necklace using silver coloured hematite beads and pale pink Czech glass beads. I bought the pink beads in Cornwall last year and have so far resisted using them :))
I love this bracelet and am going to make myself one. It is again magnetic and made from multi coloured magnetic hematite beads and Myuki seed beads.

DD loves these two as they are similar to some of the necklaces she wears so I will add one of them to her Christmas pressies!
A very simple necklace made with a foil lined green heart and over 300 clear silver lined seed beads.
This has got to be one of my favourites. The focal fan is aventurine and the only other beads on this necklace are AB Swarovski crystals and they pick up the light brilliantly. I've used sterling silver findings to finish off this necklace.
I bought this mesh at the craft show I went to a few weeks ago and had never come across it before. I wish I had though because it's great for making funky jewellery. This necklace is made from pale gold mesh and large copper lined pony beads. I made a black and red one last night as part of an order from Thursday but haven't photographed it yet.
I made little bows as the focal point :)

And last but not least, a couple of beaded book hooks. These are great for little stocking fillers.
If by any chance anyone is interested in any of my jewellery, you can contact me via my email address in the side bar as I haven't had chance to add the pictures to my web site yet.
TFL xx

1 comment:

Phree said...

What beautiful jewellery - love the adventurine piece.