Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kim Fees......

.....first sketch is just so cute. I had it on my desk top for a few days meaning to use it in my Christmas card making then on Saturday evening I decided to tidy my desk top and put things into folders and promptly forgot about it! So I finally got round to it last night and here are Kim's sketch and my effort (better late than never!)
There is a slight problem with my card which I have only just noticed and that is that I forgot to turn up the bottm right hand corner.............sorry Kim! The papers used are Traditional Christmas by Anita's, ribbon was a freebie on the front of a mag as were the glittered chipboard letters, holly leaves were in my RAK parcel, mentioned several times below.

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Well I wouldn't have notived of you hadn't pointed it out. It's a lovely card.
Beryl xx

simplyfairies said...

It's a fab card. am sooo glad you joined in , always better late than never in my book.....