Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Late again!

........with the challenge from Papertake Weekly (so what's new, I hear you cry LOL) Well anyway, it's done now. I was also having a mooch around whilst waiting for the mojo to kick in (I think it is going into holiday mode, but it's way too early :)) and I came across the Dutch Dare challenge blog which I had seen on a couple of blogs but never thought to investigate! They have a great sketch this week so I decided to use it with the Papertake challenge of "My Favourite Things" My absolute favouritist thing(s) at the moment are the new Bloom and Grow papers from My Minds Eye.......I just lurve them :)

Papers Bloom and Grow
Flowers cut from one of the sheets in the B&G pack
Orange card - Doodlebug
Brad - stash
Gems - Papermania
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

TFL

4 comments:

Dawny P said...

ooh you are just in time hunny xxxx What a gorgeous card :) I love the flower and the papers and colours are fabulous chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Oblibby said...

Oh I love this, Jackie. Colours are fantastic and big flowers always appeal to me.

Unknown said...

I love this card! Love the colors and the way you put the flower together. Just gorgeous!
Thank you for joining DDCC this week. Hope to see you back again.
xx Monica

Kathy said...

ohhh fabby dabby luscious flower there Jackie