Thursday, July 30, 2009

New challenges

...well, they're new to me anyway :) So first up we the Penny Black Saturday challenge blog. I have seen this blog occasionally before but have never bothered joining in as I only have a couple of PB stamps. Last night I was looking for something and found some PB images that I had received in a swap last year so thought I would use one and join in! The challenge this week is a recipe

So onto this week's challenge which is a recipe 3 Ribbons....2 Flowers.....1 Pin/Charm

The next challenge I found was CRAFT challenge blog but I'm too late for that one as entries need to be in on Wednesday!

and here is my effort
Papers - K & Co and Bazzill Bling
Image - PB coloured with ProMarkers
Ribbon, gem and charm - stash
Flowers - Prima

7 comments:

Beryl said...

Such a cute hedgie. Lovely card too.
Beryl xx

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Jackie
welcome to PBSC...so glad you decided to join in the fun and what a beautiful card....love the adorable image...thanks for playing along this week and hope to see you often....hugs kath xxxxx

LOUISE said...

Great card Jackie, such a cute image. Louise x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck. You are not too late, this challenge is running till next Wednesday at 8pm UK time, due to change over from Tracy to Claire and holidays. Card however seems to be yellow and pink rather than limegreen and pink, is that just the picture?

Jo.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, thanks for thinking about the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

peggy said...

Lovely card,

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy x

Claire Phillips said...

A cute card! This week was a one off two week challenge so you are fine! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x