Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Friday Sketchers

on Wednesday! And yes, I've made a challenge card that isn't for any of my DT work, yay me :) It seems ages since I took part in a challenge but unfortunately, earning the pennies comes first. Any how, I did manage this card yesterday for both Friday Sketchers and Passion For Promarkers (this has to me my favourite challenge :))
While the sketch is self explanatory, the Promarkers challenge states
"Our challenge this week is a theme and has been chosen by Caryn. She has given us the theme of ‘back to nature’, it’s entirely up to you how you interpret this i.e. colour scheme, image etc. You can use any colour promarkers this week but you must follow the theme to be entered into the prize draw"

and so onto my card 
 I really like the colours on this card so have used muted colours for the lovely image from Pink Cat Studio
I've had the stamp for a long time now and still like it (which can't be said for a lot of my stamps lol) The gorgeous earthy paper is from the 6" x 6" Wild Asparagus pad by My Mind's Eye -still my favourite papers at the mo.

I've used "back to nature elements" on this card too. These are my lovely sunflower image by DewDrop Digiz
and the muted earthy colours in the My Mind's Eye papers and although I'm too late to submit it for the challenge I wanted to show it cos I like it :).
tfl


No comments: