Monday, March 15, 2010

Rosie Dee's reveal

Hi, I can't believe it's reveal time already. I was a very bad blogger last week as time just got the better of me. I've got quite a bit of wedding work in at the mo which has to take precedence over everything else. This weekend saw the wedding of a friend of mine and I was decorating the venue for the happy couple...it was a case of out early on Saturday, we stayed over on Saturday evening, got back yesterday and straight into work as I had a couple coming to collect the last of their order and it wasn't quite finished. I just dumped my boxes and now have them all to sort and put away :)

So onto the challenge... the subject is Think Spring
I had a commissioned exploding box to make for an 80th birthday so decided to use the challenge to make it as the remit was daffodils, blue and not fussy.

I hope you like it, my customer certainly did :)
You still have time to join in with the challenge and if you do, don't forget to tell us so we can take a peek at your work.
tfl

No comments: