Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Happy summer!

My searching skills on the web are diabolical. I usually find what I'm looking for eventually but it takes me a while as I'm never quite sure how 'refined' my searching terms should so I went happily in search of 'free water digi stamps', then images, I came across the fabulous free digi stamp by Hambo Stamps and it just fitted the bill perfectly.

The theme this week on the Secret Crafter's blog, set by Wendy is water. She would like to see water somewhere on your card. The theme for the monthly Sir Stampalot challenge is "Lazy Hazy Days of Summer. We all have different ideas of what this time of year means to us and how we like to spend our time, so we want you to share your take on the Summer season."  and yet again they have another fantastic prize on offer. I also used the current sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge

 I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a white gel pen to highlight his rubber ring etc. Paper is from cosmo Cricket (I think, from a while ago) and the brads and ric rac are from my stash.

I shall be back in the morning to add my card to the relevant challenges.

Take care and sleep tight.
 

No comments: