Thursday, July 08, 2010

Today's the day!

It's the youngest DD's Prom this evening. The nails were done yesterday, the hair coloured the day before, hair appointment this afternoon and the rest of the day spent generally getting ready before being picked up by the limo at five o'clock. Oh to be 16 again. We just left school and that was that, besides, I don't think my parents could have afforded the cost of the blooming thing starting with the £25 for the ticket :) Oh well, we can't all laze about being spoilt, I'd best carry on working in order to pay for it lol

So, another card, another challenge. I downloaded Kathy's June sketch when it first went onto the blog but forgot all about it until last night. I was so surprised when I went back to the blog (to check I'd got it right) to find that I had used the same colour scheme as Kathy!! Great minds etc.....

Ribbons from Ribbon Oasis, rub on sentiment from Crate, flower is a Marianne Design Creatables die set and the butterflies are Martha Stewart, ovals are Nesties and the gems are from my stash.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments: