Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File

As it's the first of September there is a wonderful new sketch on Kathy's Sketch File

It's a really versatile sketch to use. We have all made cards with it to start with but I'm sure there will be more projects from us throughout the month, I know I have something in mind which isn't a card *faint!* but meanwhile.....here is the card I made from the sketch :)

All of the papers, the sentiment and the image were free in this month's Making Cards magazine. The lace is from my stash and there are tiny gems on the flowers across the bottom paper but the camera doesn't appear to have picked them up and the card has been sent so I can't rephotograph it!

Both of my team mates, Kathy and Bev have designed gorgeous cards. Bev has used a really beautiful colour scheme and Kathy's flowers are just to die for (you can almost smell them :))

If you have any spare time we would love you to have a go with the sketch and let us have a look at your work.

Take care and thanks for looking

No comments: