Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Competition cards

I've made a few cards over the last couple of weeks which haven't been shown yet. The first of the bunch is a birthday card for a lovely blogging buddy who celebrates her birthday today....



 All papers and image are from Pink Petticoat, gems, ribbon etc is from my stash.

I made the next cards to enter into the Papercrafter of The Year in Card Making and Papercraft magazine but a couple of things happened over the last week or so and I bottled out of sending them :( Hopefully my confidence might put in another appearance soon!

This card was made for the Pink Petticoat section of the comp....I do have other papers, honest :)

Image coloured with Promarkers.

The next card was made for the Sizzix section but was really difficult to photograph as it is so reflective! It does look better IRL.
The alphabet used was Wingo Zingo. I've had it for a long time now and it is still one of my faves, I just don't use die cut alphas much now.

This card is made with one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps. I bought my first two a couple of weeks ago but they could become a new addiction lol
That bear is just so cute! The papers were downloaded from LOTV too. The poinsettias were cut using my new Marianne dies.
 
I made my 1000th post last night so I thought I would offer some blog candy. As soon as I sort out some goodies I shall write it up and leave at the top till the end of the month. I hope you will join in :)

Thanks for looking. x

No comments: