Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding jewellery

I had some wedding jewellery ordered from the wedding fayre last Sunday and this is the sample I made to show the bride.

If she likes it I have two of them to make. It's made using 5mm Swarovski AB crystals and gold bugle beads and it is really sparkly! I love working with these crystals.

I also had a tiara ordered (from the lady who ordered the never ending card below) and this is what evolved from her description :)

Again, the picture doesn't pick it up but it is really sparkly as I've used 4mm AB crystals and pearls, both by Swarovski.

And last but not least, I made DH a card to take to work with him last weekend and have another three to make for this weekend. It's a good job I enjoy my work lol

My usual Pink Petticoat downloads, gems and ribbon.

I'm off to start cutting place cards now so make be back later.
Ttfn x

No comments: