Sunday, October 31, 2010

My new baby

I'm sorry I have been such a bad blogger and DT team mate just lately but I am about to show you the reason why :)

I picked up the shop keys on Saturday 16th October (although I spent the previous month planning and making stock) and we opened on the evening of 21st October! It was blooming hard work but we finally managed it. I meant to take before photos but forgot as we were so busy. I did take a couple of photos two days before we opened and this is what it looked like!

and this is now :)




The rest of the photos (assuming you are not bored rigid already lol) are on my facebook page

I am working totally from the shop now and seeing my wedding couples there too. It is lovely to have all the space after cramming people into my craft room for the last 6 years! I am selling most things wedding as I always have done from my web site (Party Nights Creations) and my cards and jewellery. I have also extended the range of costume jewellery and am now selling and hiring flowers and table decorations made by my very clever mum :) If you are in the area and want to come for a nosey then please feel free.

I think I am now back on track and aim to spend today catching up with my DT work, commenting etc.
Back soon and thanks for looking.

No comments: