Tuesday, November 09, 2010

At last!

I haven't been able to get onto Blogger for just over a week for some unknown reason and it has done my head in! It wouldn't let me log in and every time I put in my log in details it just came up asking me to log in again as though it was stuck in a loop. The strange thing was that when I published a comment from the link in my email it took me to the log in page but the comment came up as published........strange but being technically challenged I haven't a clue what was going on. It is so good though being able to access my dashboard etc :)

I have done a fair bit of work and not been able to show it but am now going to remedy that...you have been warned lol

Wedding cards for hubby.





All images are by Sally-Ann from the Digi Stamp Boutique
Assorted papers including Pink Petticoat
other bits from stock

Thanks for looking :)

No comments: