Thursday, November 11, 2010

More commissions

Not meaning to wish my life away, I am really looking forward to Sunday. My parents took me to the wholesalers today and we (meaning I paid and mum chose lol) lots of lovely Christmas decs and flowers and things and we are going to redo the shop on Sunday morning :) Mum does the window for me so no doubt it will be gorgeous....she is in her element when 'messing' with that sort of stuff and I'm more than happy to let her :)

So, the first two cards were commissioned by our sub postmaster and his dad, which have amused me really as they sell greeting cards lol Not brilliant ones I must admit but they do stock loads!


Both cards measure 8" x 8" have used papers and sentiments from Craftwork Cards and an assortment of flowers etc from my stock. All ribbons are from Ribbon Oasis

The next card is also 8" x 8" but this time it's a never ending card....I love making these but found them originally on the internet but not sure where.



 Papers are from one of Debbi Moore's old cds and the die cuts are from a box I found whilst moving my stuff round to the shop! Craftwork Cards sentiments and Papermania gems complete the look.

The next card is for a young lady who shares her birthday with her mum (the lady on the never ending card!)

Papers are Craftwork Cards, flowers are Prima coloured with Promarkers and the sentiments are by Anitas or Papermania, not sure which.

 These wedding thank you cards were completed and delivered yesterday, they were made to match the wedding invitations.

Well done if you've made it to the end lol thanks for looking

No comments: