Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding cards

Good morning all, after a gloriously warm and sunny Sunday we have returned to a cold and murky Monday! I did a wedding fayre yesterday so was glad that the weather was nice as it always brings out more couples than when it rains (or snows as it did the last time I was at that particular venue :))

The following cards were made for hubs to take to work, the first one was from last weekend but the other two were for Saturday just gone. Please excuse the awful photos but I took them quickly with my phone as my camera was up at the hotel.



images - Pink Petticoat and Stampendous
Papers - Pink Petticoat
sentiments - Pink Petticoat and lap top

Prima and ribbon flowers
Nesties
Martha Stewart punches
ribbons and gems are from stock
Kathy's Waffle Sketch File sketch on the third card

Thanks for looking

No comments: